These are drawings. That I drew. They're mine. Do you like them? I do.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Grackle - rough draft

Beware the Grackle, a dreaded dweller of the night with the defleshed body of a human and the head of a grackle. Okay, so maybe a better name would be "The Grackleton", but it's already far too late. This thing's been around for years, I tell you. No use muttering about it's name. Anyhow, there's a horrible nasty thing about it's flute and a dance that I was going to warn you all about, but now I'm not going to tell you. You'll just have to chance it. Fine.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mirco said...

is he anything like a grapple? which i'm also afraid of.

Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 11:58:00 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger Ben said...

Like the hook? Or the grape/apple hybrid? You must be more specific, if there's one thing my blog is about, it's specificity!

Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 12:51:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Mirco said...

grape/apple. my apologies.

Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 3:23:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Ben said...

No problem. As for your question, this creature would, in fact, eat a grapple, but has no particular attachment one way or the other.

Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 8:41:00 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home