These are drawings. That I drew. They're mine. Do you like them? I do.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

FomC - 6.2.7 &1/2 - Far from neugen 1, done at last

Here we go, one last time! And, for shirts and gurgles, this time all the captions will be random sentences from Walden by Henry David Thoreau!

"If they cannot understand that, they cannot understand much that I have to say."

"It is one of the oldest scenes stamped on my memory."

"How surprised must the fishes be to see this ungainly visitor from another sphere speeding his way amid their schools!"

"During the fast they abstain from from the gratification of every appetite and passion whatever."

"Why do precisely these objects we behold make a world?"

And there we have it, the end of yet another so-called journey. I hope you had more fun than I did!

End Section Whole Damn Thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home