These are drawings. That I drew. They're mine. Do you like them? I do.

Monday, February 18, 2008

The Oddest of Couples


Surely you've oft-times wondered aloud to yourself in public "What on earth would it be like if Bruce Banner's alter-ego The Incredible Hulk were to share an apartment with Ben Grimm, alias The Thing?" I know I haven't. You weirdo. But, fortunately, you will soon have the answer to your vaguely unhealthy question, when I finish my new short film for "Producer" Calum Johnston.

But I'm still working on it, so don't hold your breath just yet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mirco said...

That couples not that odd, certainly not the oddest maybe the awesomeest.

Friday, February 22, 2008 at 3:32:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Ben said...

But certainly, it's very odd that they should be so awesome . . . ? Yes? No?

No . . .

Monday, February 25, 2008 at 1:12:00 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Calum Johnston said...

sure they're an odd couple. One's a former fighter pilot with a penchant for clobbering and man of action, the other is a nebbish scientist who makes gamma gamma hey, and not very well made gamma gamma hey.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 at 10:25:00 PM GMT-6

 

Post a Comment

<< Home