These are drawings. That I drew. They're mine. Do you like them? I do.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Compare and Contrast


This man does not read my blog.
He has no friends, they've all abandoned him over the years, and none of his relatives acknowledge his existence. He hates his job and his job hates him. His odour resembles foul dogs. The local bank is embezzling his funds on general principles. Donuts go sour in his presence.


This fine young fellow, on the other hand, lives a chipper, cheerful life in every possible manner. Kind, optimistic, and as lucky as seven ducks, he gets along with everyone and can make small children grow up to be doctors just by grinning at them.
Photos of him never fade in the sun.

He doesn't read my blog either, so I'm not really sure what the difference is there . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home