These are drawings. That I drew. They're mine. Do you like them? I do.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Super-Heroes! and the like . . .

First off, here's the man his-own-self: Superman! Oh, how they love him. Well, not quite all of them . . .

Yep, that ol' rascal Lex Luthor, he just hates Supey. Get's him all riled up just thinkin' about him.

And then there's Mr. Mxyzptlk. Normally a troublesome chap, here we've caught him having a pleasant day off. Aaahh, restful . . .

All the while, Mr. Freeze just looks cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger A-R Dumont said...

That Mr. Mxyzptlk looks like an interesting chap. I don't know who this character is, but I like the drawing. Mr. Freeze does look quite cool also. Anyone who looks this cool is definitely a bad person.

On another note, if this Mr.Freeze was selling popsicles, I'd definitely buy some.

Thursday, March 1, 2007 at 12:03:00 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home