These are drawings. That I drew. They're mine. Do you like them? I do.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gosh, Where Have I Been?

Busy, that's where! So lay off me, man. Yeesh. Anyhow, here's a drawing I did for the Draw Parker contest over at Darwyn Cooke's blog.


And while working on that, I had the idea for this:


But, not wanting to ballot-stuff, I decided to retain it for usage up in heres. I'm really fond of this piece, as it ably demonstrates my complete lack of working knowledge regarding automobile interiors.

So come on back later and I'll start putting pictures up on heres like I usedta.
Fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Dean said...

That top one really stands out over at Cooke's blog. It's great.

Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 7:45:00 AM GMT-6

 
Blogger Ben said...

Thanks! I really never expected to hear such a phrase about my stuff . . .

Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 5:51:00 PM GMT-6

 
Blogger Unknown said...

It's about time; I've been checking here regularly for new stuff.
I love your cameo in the signalnoise commercial.
Love ~ yer Ma

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 11:24:00 AM GMT-6

 

Post a Comment

<< Home